Help Your Clients Improve Their Financial Literacy and
Business Success While Making More for Yourself
Are you considering making the transition from accountant to “Trusted Advisor” but don’t know where to start?
Do you wonder how to market, price, and sell advisory services and especially whether your clients will bite?
Have you heard about how you “must” become a Trusted Advisor, but don’t have a clue what they’re talking about?
If so, you’re in the perfect place to find out about a new one-of-a-kind course that we’re offering with you in mind. It’s called Advisor Accelerated, and it starts May 9, 2017. It’s designed to help you take your monthly accounting clients to a higher level of financial literacy and business success.
If you’re looking for more monthly clients, you’ll have a higher level of service to offer them.
This course is unique because:
- It’s designed for the solo practitioner or small accounting firm generating under $1 million in revenue. No one else in the industry is serving the smaller firms.
- It’s comprehensive – these are done-for-you service modules.
- It’s all run and designed by a CPA and top industry thought leader.
- You’ll be eligible to earn a certification at the end.
Collaborative and consultative in nature, Advisor Accelerated is the path to truly becoming the trusted advisor we’re all hearing so much about.
The Advisor Accelerated course is for accountants and bookkeepers who want to:
- Help their clients improve their financial literacy and business success while being able to charge more yourself
- Make more of an ROI impact on their clients (return on investment)
- Make the transition to trusted advisor, but don’t know how to get there and want a little guidance
- Learn how to market, price, and sell advisory services and get clients, even the micro ones, to bite
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Field of Study: Accounting
CPE Hours: 5.0
Description: Advisor Accelerated is designed to help you take your monthly accounting clients to a higher level of financial literacy and business success by providing you with 4 service modules and 16 literacy documents you can share with your clients.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- List the four major areas of service provided in this program
- List three major areas you can assist your clients with revenue generation
- Name five tools you can share with your clients to help them gain insights into revenue generation
- Name at least four ways you can help a client increase their cash flow
- List four ways you can look at profitability for a client
- List several different pricing techniques to pass on to your clients
- Name three tools you can share with your clients to help them gain insights into profitability
- List the new literacy docs and describe the purpose for each one