Sandi Smith Leyva
CPA, Author, World Traveler, Copilot, Neuroscientist, Marketing Strategist
Only one in 150 million women has done what Sandi Smith Leyva has done successfully: copiloted a single-engine airplane around the world. Combine that accomplishment with a stellar business career, a 100-country travel itinerary, and volunteer work on four continents, and you have a one-of-a-kind speaker for your special event.
Sandi uses her astonishing life experiences to help others achieve their own gigantic dreams. She blends the latest proven scientific methods into her speeches to help people realize how their minds can be their greatest source of personal power.
Sandi’s uniqueness is unmatched:
- Award-winning international author of eight books and over 200 articles.
- 2016 Top 25 Thought Leaders in Accounting from CPA Practice Advisor.
- 2013 “Maverick of the Year” from Stevie Women in Business Awards.
- 1995 copilot with Jay Merten, MD, flying his six-seat Piper Malibu 25,303 nautical miles to 20 countries in 86 days.
- Small business entrepreneur who makes payroll every other Friday.
- The only CPA/MBA you might meet that also earned a Master degree in Neuroscience.